Bloomwright have a great track record and have helped many investors over the years to successfully start their business empires in the UK and aborad and ultimatley achieve settlement. We specialise in UK Tier 1 Visas and Dual Citizenship through property invetments in St. Kitts & Nevis
UK Tier 1 Visa
The Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa offers investors Permanent Residency in the United Kingdom when investing £200,000 into one of our food franchises in the UK. If you are a non-EU citizen, and you want to migrate to the UK by investing into a business, then our Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa opportunities may be perfect for you. The benefits include:
- UK Residency – under the tier 1 entrepreneur visa, you will be able to live anywhere in the UK.
- Bring your Family – under the tier 1 entrepreneur visa, you can bring your family to the UK with you, including your Spouse and any children under 18.
- Education and Healthcare – under the tier 1 entrepreneur visa, your children have access to the UK educational system, and your family has access to the UK’s NHS free healthcare system.
- Run your own business – The UK is one of the world’s leading business districts. With our innovative franchises & support, your business can grow fast.
- Permanent Residency in UK – You can apply for permanent residency within 5 years
Our expert legal partners will guide you through the entire process, first applying for the UK Visa, and then helping you get started in United Kingdom. The process of legally migrating to the UK can be long and complex. Our immigration lawyers are experts in the field of UK Immigration, and we take particular care in maximizing our clients chance of approval.
Dual Citizenship via property investment in St. Kitts & Nevis
The St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program is the oldest of its kind in the world. Established in 1984 the program grants citizenship through real estate investment to qualified applicants. Bloomwright has a unique local partnership that allows you to invest in property and enjoy the benefits of having a second passport. The benefits include:
- Visa-free travel. The following is a list of countries and territories to which citizens and passport holders of Saint-Kitts and Nevis can travel without requiring a visa. Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Republic of Korea (South Korea), Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Micronesia, Monaco, Montserrat, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Niue, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Samoa (Western), San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Saint-Kitts and Nevis, Saint-Lucia, Saint-Vincent and Grenadines, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Kingdom, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (British), Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Dual citizenship is recognized in Saint-Kitts and Nevis. You do not need to renounce your previous citizenship.
- You have the right to take up residence in Saint-Kitts and Nevis or in any other CARICOM-country at any time and for any length of time.
- You are not liable for taxation, if you live outside Saint-Kitts.
- You are not liable for taxation, if you decide to relocate and live in Saint-Kitts and Nevis, as there are no direct taxes whatsoever.
- As a citizen of British Commonwealth of Nations, you receive certain preferential treatment in the United Kingdom and other countries of the Commonwealth.
- Heavenly climate in a tropical paradise of Saint-Kitts and Nevis.
18 Harcourt Road,
Admiralty, Hong Kong